Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10 May 2011

Hi family!
I just talked to y'all so I'll keep this one short. It's been a good week in my new area, Vista 3rd Ward. It's been way awkward to be in a threesome but it looks like that'll end in a few minutes here. My new companion should be in Vista by now. He'll get all orientated and such then our threesome and the Cooks will go with him to lunch, and then he'll come to our distrct activity. President Cook said he's a sharp kid so that's good. I hope he's not a square. I'll let you know next week.
I still don't know where I'm moving to or when, but apparently I'm moving today. Still don't know what my transportation will be like, so I guess I'll just have to plan on biking for now.
We did get to play with a cool sword the other day. We had dinner with Bro Porch. He is a single older member that is crazy, but he is awesome. He's a butcher by profession and always makes us fresh steaks. I'll take you to meet him Dad, don't worry! He pulled out a sword he wanted to show us and let us wave it around and take pictures.
We've been playing basketball for exercise the past week. It's been very humbling. I just now realize how much skill I've lost. I'll hit about 1/15 shots. It's embarrassing!
Well that's about all for this week. Y'all have a good one
Love
Elder La Follette

No comments:

Post a Comment