Tuesday, December 13, 2011

13 December 2011

Hello family! I hope you are all doing well. I am short on time today, but I'll try to type as much as I can in the time i have.
Things are well here. Tatsiana's baptism has been postponed a couple more days, because we couldn't meet with her last week.
She is doing very well. We are concerned she is not reading the Book of Mormon as much as she is saying she is, so we will address that tonight in our lesson. She is doing great, though.
Elder Graham and I are getting along well. He is finally letting me play some Christmas music without getting mad. I figure we're ten days out from Christmas, it's probably appropriate!
Beth is also doing well. She is set for Jan 13, and that baptism should happen as scheduled. She is getting along with the YW very well.
I'm sorry I'm out of time this week. I will try to write more about it next week.
I love you all
Merry Christmas!
Elder Jon La Follette1

No comments:

Post a Comment