Friday, July 30, 2010

Big Changes

Lots of new things are happening right now. Most of our family is relocating somewhere within the same month. Mom to South Jordan, Joe to Sandy, Camille to another apartment in Provo, Mike and Tara to MD, and I will be entering the MTC next Wednesday, then off to southern California.

It's been weird to shop for all my things for my mission. It's amazing to see how much I'll need, but at the same time how little I'll need. Every time I drive by the MTC, it gets more real, knowing that I'll be there in 5 days. Right now, I'm helping some of my family pack up, and going down my "bucket list". I've been hanging out with my buddies for the last few times, doing things I haven't been able to do much. Went laser tagging with Kevin and David the other day, went mountain biking with Lucy and Camille yesterday (it was still a blast, even though I felt really sick most of the time) , and other things too.

I finished up the temple recommend process yesterday. I will go through the temple for the first time on Saturday afternoon. I feel prepared, though much is unknown.

I guess I will try to enjoy this last week of life being "normal" before we all shift to a new normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment